English 4 Arab

العودة   English 4 Arab > [][§¤°^°¤§][ الأقـسام التعليمية][§¤°^°¤§][] > Help me

Notices

Help me أنت مبتدأً في تعلم اللغة ؟ ولديك أسئلة وإستفسارات ؟ ..تفضل هنا how to learn English.i have question in English.teach me English

رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع تقييم الموضوع
قديم 03-12-2008   #1
Inner Directed
:: طـالب مشارك ::

الصورة الرمزية Inner Directed

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
المشاركات: 116
افتراضي have a look on this essay

السلام عليكم ورحمة لله وبركاته

Have a look on this essay , please

waiting for your correction

Living with an Aim

We all wish to have many things in our future life . But we must ,as well, know something that is more important than only wish . Actually , we have to know that if we wish something , we have to do for it not just think about it! Or we will find ourselves do nothing of our wishes during all our life.

For me , I wish to have many languages other than Arabic . And I believe that I have to do hard to make that true . So , I do my best to learn English nowadays. And if it done, I became speak English fluently , I will learn two more languages at least that are Indian and Indonesian . Because we have a lot of workers here who speak these languages more than the other languages , French or Spanish, which I will not use it unless if I travelled to France or Spain.

Lastly, if you do not have any aims to do or if you have but you do not start to make it true yet , you have
to start now and I am sure that you will find your life became more interesting with living with an aim.

Thanks in advance
قديم 03-12-2008   #2
ابومحمدالشناوي
معلم سابقا

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2006
المشاركات: 519
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى ابومحمدالشناوي إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل Yahoo إلى ابومحمدالشناوي
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Inner Directed مشاهدة المشاركة

Living with an Aim

We all wish to have many things in our future life . But we must ,as well, know something that is more important than only wish . Actually , we have to know that if we wish something , we have to do for it not just think about it! Or we will find ourselves do nothing of our wishes during all our life.

For me , I wish to have many languages other than Arabic . And I believe that I have to do hard to make that true . So , I do my best to learn English nowadays. And if it is done, I will be able tospeak English fluently , I will learn two more languages at least these are Indian and Indonesian . Because we have a lot of workers here who speak these languages more than the other languages , French or Spanish, which I will not use it unless if I travel to France or Spain.

Lastly, if you do not have any aims to do or if you have but you do not start to make it true yet , you have
to start now and I am sure that you will find your life became more interesting with living with an aim.

Thanks in advance
Inner Directed
تسلم الأيادي
موضوع رائع واسلوب جميل
انصح بالأستمرار في الكتابة
قد يكون لك شأن كبير في المستقبل - ان شاء الله -
ابومحمدالشناوي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-12-2008   #3
Inner Directed
:: طـالب مشارك ::

الصورة الرمزية Inner Directed

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008