English 4 Arab

العودة   English 4 Arab > [][§¤°^°¤§][ الأقـسام التعليمية][§¤°^°¤§][] > Help me

Help me أنت مبتدأً في تعلم اللغة ؟ ولديك أسئلة وإستفسارات ؟ ..تفضل هنا how to learn English.i have question in English.teach me English

تعلم اللغة الانجليزية

تعلم اللغة الانجليزية

رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع تقييم الموضوع
قديم 12-11-2008   #1
amoore_86
طـالب مبتدىء

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 2
افتراضي help me please .....

Guys I really need your help in this topic, I need to summarise it

so please help me. give me just one sentence from each paragraph
if you can not help me at least help me and tell me hoe to summarise

in the end I would like to say you are the only group who can do it and I have hand let to you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SALES and IT workers at Northern Rock have received letters offering them voluntary redundancy, plans to cut 2,000 jobs at the lender get under way.

the workers want to get a financial package and they will leave the firm as what Northern Rock confirmed.

The move is part plan to slash 2,000 jobs by 2011 as the Government looks to repay the taxpayer after the loan taken by the Rock last year.

The firm was unable to reveal how many workforce have received voluntary redundancy offers, but said the decision was based on the “skills and knowledge”

A spokesperson confirmed that they have moved on to another phase of the consultation to make a decision.

“Letters inviting individuals in these business areas to apply for voluntary redundancy will be issued. We are not disclosing numbers because this remains subject to the consultation process.

This is the first time Northern Rock reduce their workforce since being plunged into crisis.

Last month, Mr. Sandler says the Rock will repay the £26 to bank England by the end of 2010, and £7bn being repaid by the end of 2008.

The voluntary redundancy does not rule out the future possibility of compulsory job cuts.

Mr. Sandler announced the job losses is business plan designed to put the bank on a firmer footing.

Meanwhile, the firm said that it was still looking into the possibility of offering managerial services to other banks to save the future of their workers.

The Rock was nationalized if they need a lender they will get it from Bank of England.

Rock had mainly relied on borrowing from money markets, to fund mortgage lending.

The emergency from the Bank of England is the first run on a UK bank in more than a century.
قديم 12-11-2008   #2
amoore_86
طـالب مبتدىء

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 2
افتراضي

please guys ,what ever you got just tell me about it even if one sentence