English 4 Arab

العودة   English 4 Arab > [][§¤°^°¤§][ الأقـسام التعليمية][§¤°^°¤§][] > محادثات

محادثات قسم متخصص للمحادثات وطرح المواضيع المختلفة باللغة الانجليزيةhow to speake English.speaking.English conversation.improve your speaking

تعلم اللغة الانجليزية

تعلم اللغة الانجليزية

رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع تقييم الموضوع
قديم 04-06-2010   #1
Eng.Man
:: طالب متفوق ::

الصورة الرمزية Eng.Man

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2009
المشاركات: 415
Icon5 المحادثة الثالثة : مقابلة مع ممثلة اصبحت ام

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

في هذه المحادثة سوف ندير دفة الحوار من مجال الاعمال الى مجال الحياة الاجتماعية والهدف من التنويع في المحادثات الحصول على اكبر قدر من الفائدة

هذه المحادثة عبارة عن حوار مع ممثلة رزقت بتوأم، بعد عودتها للعمل وهي منقولة من احد المجلات اكيد ولست من اجرى هذا اللقاء ،،، نترككم مع المحادثة

Interviewer: Do you consider this your comeback?
Actress: No. I was on maternity leave and look at this as my first movie since I was fat!

Interviewer: Do you think that becoming a mum has made you a better actress?
Actress: Yes. Good question. My life and the way I feel about my children is so deep and profound. It was the first time I felt anything like that, so I knew, as an artist, that it was going to make a huge difference in every thing I did.

Interviewer: What do you remember about the moment when you got the news you were having twins?
Actress: I was in denial that I was even pregnant, so when I found out I was having twins I just laughed: (of course this would happen!) I started giggling and (husband) Marc Anthony started crying. He was so emotional. He had children before and this was special because they were his first twins. It was joyous; we were happy.

Interviewer: Could you have contemplated having kids as a single mum, like your character does?
Actress: If I hadn't met Marc I wouldn't have kids. It's just too hard. I have so much respect for single mums or women who find themselves as a single mother, but, to even choose to be a single mother is so courageous to me. It is such a hard job to raise a child and to be everything for that child without a partner. It is just admirable and brave. I don't know if I could do it on my own.

Interviewer: What do you remember most about being pregnant?
Actress: when I was pregnant I would lay on one side and there's a baby and you lay on the other side and there's a baby so I had a really hard time. I used a big hard pregnancy pillow. Marc still sleep with it to this day! While I was pregnant he was like, 'I want one of those.' He got one and he travels with this pillow. I had a lovely pregnancy and it was a beautiful and magical time for us. There's just so much going on with your body and hormonally that you don't have time to deal with anything but that.

to be continued
قديم 10-06-2010   #2
خــلــود
:: مشرفة ::

الصورة الرمزية خــلــود

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
المشاركات: 5,826
افتراضي

great topic
We are waiting

Allah grant you succeed

الأعضاء في شهر رمضان المبارك مع برمودا هــنــا
خــلــود غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-06-2010   #3
Eng.Man
:: طالب متفوق ::

الصورة الرمزية Eng.Man

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2009
المشاركات: 415
افتراضي

كلووووووووش
اخيرا في احد رد
اشكرك على هذا التشجيع يا خــــــــــــــــلود
وانشاء الله مواصلين
شكله الامتحانات عاملة عمايلها
دعواتنا للجميع بالنجاح
قديم 26-06-2010   #4
RobaNabil
طـالب مبتدىء

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2010
المشاركات: 1
افتراضي

good job
thx
قديم 03-07-2010   #5
boyfriend
طـالب مبتدىء

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 5
افتراضي

Thnx for a nice conservation. We'll be waiting to be continued it. I really like it because this conservation includes a new idea and new words that you can write it down to your notebook.
قديم 08-07-2010   #6
مونوليتا
طـالب مبتدىء

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2008
المشاركات: 9
افتراضي

[align=center]
Well done
[/align]
مونوليتا غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
رد